FragOutpost User Guidelines
When buying/selling/trading frags at FragOutpost, please follow the user guidelines listed below:
1. All frag listings must contain a photo. It is recommended that you post a photo of the actual frag that is available for sale/trade.
2. It is each user's responsibility, prior to transport, to ensure that frags and the base they are mounted to are free of unwanted hitchhikers.
This includes nusiance algae, aptasia, cynobacteria, red bugs, etc.
3. If a frag is no longer available, or not available at the moment, please remove the frag listing from the database.
You can opt to deactivate a listing, which will make your listing unviewable to the public without deleting it.
4. Ideally, all soft corals, polyps, and zoanthids should be fully healed and mounted prior to shipping.
Mushrooms, as long as they are healed should transport fine without being attached, but mounting is the best option.
Most SPS should be mounted and encrusted to a plug or some rubble before transport.
5. Leave feedback after each transaction. Only leave feedback about a user if you have just completed a transaction with that user.
Last edited by fragoutpost : 10-10-2004 at 08:33 PM.