View Single Post
Old 03-08-2006, 08:25 PM   #29
salazar

salazar is on a distinguished road

Well i think that ordering online you pay 40-50$ shipping plus 40-50$ for whatever you order(with that kind of money you could get a really nice piece. Thing arent going good in Tucson AZ, there is only 3 saltwater stores 2 have been sold and the same two have been broken into in the last month ( a huge amount of coral were taken). One closed down and the other i shop at.The ex-owner of the store i shop at carried high quality stuff at reasonable prices that could be negotiated, he took all his good stuff with him.The new owner is the one that got robbed, his prices are higher but also negotiable to break even but his stock seems to only be there a couple days and a little stressed three thing i have bought have wilted or died on me. I know it's not my tank i have done all tests ,all good!!I think i will hold off on buying for some time. I would like to trade but i have mostly brown zoo's which are not highly wanted, i also have the zoo's in macro forum.can anybody help me convince my wife this hobby is not a waist!!!
salazar is offline   Reply With Quote