View Single Post
Old 03-04-2006, 10:58 PM   #1
Peterock

Peterock is on a distinguished road
Default This will make you think twice about LFS"A"

Watch out for Local Fish Store Advise

Hello all again and i just had to put this post on here to let people know what is really gong on out there in the fish or saltwater world. Well here we go. After checking my set-up i done for a few people i noticed a few aptaises at least 6. I asked my client where those came from he said that he bought them for $5 each ($30 bucks for all them) . I asked him why he said that the guy at the fish store said that they will turn into pretty anemones that clowns will live in. So after setting the record straight with him and showing him and leaving one of my books to read he is now understanding why i charge what i do for a monthly maintance contract...... I then go to the LFS and start chewing AZZ come to find out that some newbe that started working there a week ago told him that is what they are... (how in the hell) So i talk to the manager and asked him if i can buy some aptaisa and will they grow into anemones. The dude said yes. So i give him one of my business cards for my maintance and frag thing i have gong on and he was unable to say anything. This happened 2 weeks ago and the store is now closed not because of me though.
Peterock is offline   Reply With Quote