PDA

View Full Version : I guess I'll start this show.

D12monkey
04-18-2005, 11:35 PM
My name is Claudio Li and I've been in the saltwater aquaria for 8 months now. I have a 29 gal reef tank with a total capacity of 75 gallons with my two refugiums setup on it. I also have a 55 gal FOWLR tank that's been up for about 5 months now.

I'm a full-time college student and a Scuba instructor. I've been around the water for most of my life. I do collect out of the N. Miami Beach, FL area. And have been fairly successful in that. If anyone is in the area and would like to see my tanks I'm more that happy to show you. I live in the Davie, Fl area near Weston if you are in the area.

Some of my livestock include a one of a kind G. tesselatus starfish. Not reported in capitivity. I also have the rare completely pure black volitan Lionfish.

I do make my living as a receptionist at a sales office. (How I mainly supply funding for this expensive hobby, and my other expensive hoobies.)

Hobbies which include one of a kind customization of motored vehicles, photography, and Technical Scuba diving. Among the countless others.

Hmmm.... Anything else anyone would like to know about me?

I guess I can field some questions. LOL :D

FragOutpost
04-19-2005, 08:25 PM
What do you collect at Miami Beach?
If you are ever in northern Florida you should check out the beach about 1000 yards south of Marineland at low tide. Huge rocks form tidal pools trapping a variety of critters including starfish, anemones, urchins, various fish, limpets, etc.

Do you have any macro algae in either of your refugiums?
Your G. tessalatus star is amazing, to say the least.

Ever do any diving in the keys? Know of any good spots?

D12monkey
04-19-2005, 10:42 PM
Gorgonias, sponges, stars, fish, some rare and hard to find zoos. Only no of one colony in the whole S. Florida area. And I can get out too much to the site to collect that often.

D12monkey
04-21-2005, 10:25 PM
I have tons of Macro. Need some.

FragOutpost
04-22-2005, 05:19 PM
What do you have available?