View Full Version : what is this called and how do I frag it?

12-30-2006, 12:50 PM
I got this coral at a frag swap and can't remember what it is called. Also can anyone tell me how I can frag it:confused: . It's getting too big, it's about the size of a salad plate (maybe 8" across). Thanks, Lynn

12-30-2006, 02:00 PM
Hi Lynn,

It's a mushroom. Just follow frags propagation tread on fragging mushrooms just in a larger scale.