PDA

View Full Version : photo of frag

marineflora
08-10-2006, 02:23 PM
what can i do about this? he's using a photo that is NOT his. nobody gave him permission to use the photo.

http://www.fragoutpost.com/frag/145

this is absurd that he would even do this. i'm very insulted. :mad::mad:

Murfman
08-11-2006, 05:44 AM
Whos picture is it? If it's yours, I would contact a moderator and see about having them remove the post.

marineflora
08-11-2006, 04:10 PM
i've contacted the mods. we're trying to resolve it right now. what bothers me is that, how many of the other photos is he using that isn't his?? :rolleyes: :mad:

marineflora
08-30-2006, 10:14 AM
it's been over 2 weeks. still nothing done. :mad:

D12monkey
08-30-2006, 07:02 PM
Sorry Marineflora, but your photo is not the same photo that Donfishy is using.

D12monkey
08-30-2006, 07:07 PM
I'm posting both photos below. notice that your photo does not have any area that contains either tanks glass or liverock. The photo you claim is yours contains both.

Please be more cautious as to the manner of accusations.

penelty
08-30-2006, 08:16 PM
lol i laughed when i saw the 2 photos beside each other claiming that its not the same pic, i have to show highlighted how they are if you actually look

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/snorklboy/untitled-3.jpg

just look at the bubbles at the top in the red circles on the right of both pictures, they line up identical... the person just cut the picture. its not rocket science to do.

in the left red circles it even shows the glass edge in the background in both

D12monkey
08-31-2006, 10:16 AM
Sorry Penelty... I was working off a friends computer. I'm on mine now and took a better look and you are right they are the from the same photo. I've contact Marineflora to try and get his original as the on that is not cropped was posted by Donfishy. The photo was cropped by Marineflora how is it that Donfishy was able to obtain a more complete photo?

I've also contact Donfishy to send me his original photo.