PDA

View Full Version : My lttle foxface is acting weird!

foxface
07-02-2006, 08:08 AM
My one spot foxface has been acting a little weird in the last 2-3 days.
She's only a baby, about 1 3/4" long. She adapted very well on the first day we got her (june 25th) but the last 2-3 days she's been acting weird. She goes and sits in the bottom corners of the tank and her color changes to her night time colors (pyjamas). She eats well has no signs of spots or bite marks.... If she sees me coming she changes back to yellow and swims around.
Any clues?
Louise:)

foxface
07-02-2006, 08:33 AM
I also noticed that when I got her you could see the spot but now her upper back is mostly blackish, I've added pics of her 2 minutes ago in her pj's and 30 seconds later after she saw me. I also added the pic of her on the day we got her (june 25)
Louise

Teeka01
07-03-2006, 01:49 PM
Oh how cute.

foxface
07-03-2006, 02:01 PM
Yes she is!:)
but she's still acting strange. I don't think any of the other fish are bothering her...
Louise:(

foxface
07-08-2006, 08:51 PM
I brought my Damsel back to the store yesterday and the foxface is back to normal. I think the reason it was ok for a week or 2 was because the damsel was always hiding but all of a sudden she decided to be with the rest of the fish and was always waving her heinie at the foxface. I guess that was seen as a dominant action to her and she (foxface) went into hiding in her camo outfit...
anyways she's ok now...
Louise:)

D12monkey
07-09-2006, 09:14 AM
Good damsel are pain in the a$$es they suck. LOL they are too territorial.