Teeka01
05-02-2006, 10:15 AM
Welcome to Frag Outpost!!!

FragOutpost
05-02-2006, 10:42 AM
Welcome to Frag Outpost! :fish:

jake
05-02-2006, 11:11 AM
Well this is a wonderful sight. I have learned so much in the short time I have looked around. HMM well a few tidbits about myself. I am a 34 year old SGT in the United States Army. I am currently deployed in Iraq. Due to the year long deployment I had to give away the contents of two 55 gal tanks. I developed a lot of love for the little critter we call the coral. Through much trial and error I had two wonderful tanks I was very proud of. I have only been into reef tanks for about a year. But I know I will stay with it for a life time. :D Though I have never propogated any corals I plan to once I can get my tanks up and running again. I thank you for all the knowledge you share. I use my down time to learn as much as possible. Soon I hope to contribute a few of the things I have learned. Thanks again for a warm welcome:)

Teeka01
05-02-2006, 11:23 AM
As a retired army spouse I want to take a minute and thank you for all that you are doing. My hubby was over there the first time and I know it is no picnic. Take care ankd know you are in our hearts.

FragOutpost
05-02-2006, 11:32 AM
We are glad that you have found the site and decided to register. Thanks for taking the time to share a little about yourself. We look forward to hearing about your tank(s) when you get back and are able to set one up again! :)