PDA

View Full Version : Frag auction in Tucson AZ

salazar
03-19-2006, 10:32 AM
Well the day is finally here . Today is the big auction in Tucson AZ. all bids will be starting at 1$ i hope to make some good purchases but dont plan on spending high dollars on any one item.I have been wanting to try SPS but havent been sure if my setup is right (6watts/gl, 70lbs live rock,Fluval 404 canister, Red Sea skimmer) so this would be the perfect time to make some purchases and not lose to much if it doesnt work. I wish i would have thought of posting this earlier in case anybody wanted anything i could give out my cell# and you all could bid at the auction.

FragOutpost
03-19-2006, 10:44 AM
Good luck on your bidding. I hope you get some great stuff! Look forward to some pics of you new critters when you get back.

salazar
03-19-2006, 09:30 PM
Im back, the show was moved due to weather, it started at 12 instead of 2 so when i got ther most everything was gone. I imeaditly <? (and had some beers too) purchased 5 nice 2" SPS and what looks like a soft green finger leather for......20$ i looked at them breifly they looked ok physically and took the fellows word on color and type.There was lots of people at one persons house so things were fast.Ill post pictures maybe you all can help me remember what i bought.

salazar
03-19-2006, 10:08 PM
Heres acclimation, and one nosey seahorse

salazar
03-19-2006, 10:13 PM
Can any body identify these?

salazar
03-19-2006, 10:26 PM
Hitching post and orange w/ green polyps

FragOutpost
03-20-2006, 08:08 AM
The second one looks like a green sinularia. Will be easier to tell once it opens up. The rest all resemble various montipora digitatas. $20 is a good deal for all of those frags!