PDA

View Full Version : Pictures to go with faces

Teeka01
03-09-2006, 08:38 AM
Hey everyone post a picture of yourselfs so we all have faces to go with our names. And tell alittle about yourself and what opened inspired you to get into this hobby.I will go first.

I have been interested in saltwater for along time. It has taken many years since my first flop into it. My hubby was in the Army and we moved alot. I held off getting back into the hobby until we bought a house. That was in June of last year. So from June until the present I have been studying up on the proper way to do things. I am defanitly doing it right this time. The first time I was young and inpatient. With looking back now stupid. I over crowded with fish and a anemone as soon as I could. I killed alot of poor aniamals in my first attempt.

FragOutpost
03-09-2006, 09:31 AM
Had to search around for a photo. Normally I'm on the other end of the camera. The most recent pic I could find was from my Smoky Mountains trip last year. This is me on the peak of Mt. Le Conte. It was a 12 mile round trip hike and the temps dropped to the 40's at the summit. The photo is not very good as my gf still is learning how to use the camera. :)

I got into this hobby on a whim about 5 years ago. Not really sure but I just decided to get a tank one day. It has been a fun learning process since day 1.

FragOutpost
03-09-2006, 09:33 AM
Who's next? :D

D12monkey
03-09-2006, 11:25 AM
I would but i'm at work.